Tuna Zoodle Salad
Packed with protein and all the vitamin Bs, your kids will crave this savory lunch.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 cucumbers
- ¼ red onion, diced
- ½ cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup quartered black olives
- 1 can chunk light tuna in water, drained
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Iodized salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- Using your spiralizer, create “noodles” from the zucchini and cucumbers and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add onion, tomatoes, olives, tuna and cheese; toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Add to zoodle salad and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of the ALDI test kitchen. Visit ALDI.us for more kid-friendly recipes!